Luxe Life Blog
Photos: ‘I still believe in love and marriage,’ Kim Kardashian says
It was a glittering grand opening and red carpet celebration for celebrity lifestyle boutique Kardashian Khaos at the Mirage tonight, and the first family of reality TV was on hand for the celebration: Kim Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian, Scott Disick, Rob Kardashian, matriarch Kris Jenner, Kendall Jenner and Kyle Jennifer.
Thanks to Denise Truscello, Tom Donoghue and Erik Kabik for their photo gallery that also included Mirage President Felix Rappaport and to Richard Corey for posting his videos on YouTube. Check back for a full report of this evening’s festivities. Meantime, here is a recounting of the grand opening via my tweets at Twitter.com/Robin_Leach from about 6 to 8 p.m.:
* Crowds in the hundreds awaiting Kardashian arrival at Khaos in Mirage.
* Kardashian fans began lining up at 2 p.m. for prime viewing on the red carpet outside Khaos.
* Kardashian family begins the red carpet parade at the Mirage.
* Only one Kardashian TV show filming here -- “Khloe and Lamar,” Season 2.
* First on the Khaos carpet are Kris and Bruce Jenner’s kids Kendall and Kylie, models in towering heels.
* Rob Kardashian now on the carpet at Khaos.
* Towering heels for Kendall and Kylie from Christian Louboutin and Steve Madden.
* Scott Disick, Kourtney’s baby daddy x 2, on the red carpet.
* Rob says he’s single -- no girlfriend -- and confirms he is going to Dallas. He’ll help open Dash boutique and keep sister Khloe company for husband Lamar Odom’s first season with the Dallas Mavericks.
* Plans in place already for second Kardashian Khaos store on the Strip in the New Year. Then maybe Dallas.
* Kris and Kylie have landed among now thousands of screaming fans.
* Kris is in control. “The sky is the limit,” matriarch Kris tells me.
* Kim says there’s nobody new and doesn’t have a New Year’s Eve date. Kris and Bruce will be with her at Tao in the Venetian.
* The Kardashians christen new Khaos boutique with Mirage President Felix Rappaport.
Robin Leach has been a journalist for more than 50 years and has spent the past decade giving readers the inside scoop on Las Vegas, the world’s premier platinum playground.
Follow Robin Leach on Twitter at Twitter.com/Robin_Leach.
Follow Vegas DeLuxe on Twitter at Twitter.com/vegasdeluxe.
Follow VDLX Editor Don Chareunsy on Twitter at Twitter.com/VDLXEditorDon.